Ya Ali Madad. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s.) was a natiq (proclaimer) and Hazrat Murtaza Ali (a.s.) was an asas (foundation) for the Holy Prophet according to the Shia Muslim understanding of Nubuwa and Imama. The Holy Prophet (s.a.s.) delivered the external message of Allah through the revelation of the Holy Qur'an while Hazrat Ali (a.s.) explained the inner meaning of the Holy Qur'an. The inspiration for this project was to link the written form of the Holy Qur'an with the speaking Qur'an by searching for Qur'anic resources which were related to the Sayings of Hazrat Mowlana Murtaza Ali (a.s.). This approach is justified by the following ta'wil:
Ta'wil of word 'Ma'a'l-Qur'ân' (With the Qur'ân):
"Externally Ali (Imam of the time) is a pure personality and internally a light. Externally, the Qur'ân is a glorious heavenly Book and internally (in the Prophet and the Imam) it is light. This shows that externally Ali and Qur'ân are separate from each other, but internally they are not only together, they are one light." [Source: Tawil 820: A Thousand Wisdoms]
- Saying No. 01: Balance Between Din and Duniya
- Saying No. 02: Bartering Good Deeds for Peace and Light
- Saying No. 03: The Lord Guides His Devoted Believers From Darkness into Light
- Saying No. 04: Wealth, Children, Good Deeds and Salvation
- Saying No. 05: Trials are inevitable
- Saying No. 06: How to Face Trials
- Saying No. 07: Behaviour of the Mind
- Saying No. 08: How to supplicate for the faults of the mind
- Saying No. 09: Remedies for the Mind
- Saying No. 10: Aale-e-Muhammad (Descendants of Muhammad)
- Saying No. 11: Definition of Islam
- Saying No. 12: Three classes of people with respect to their obedience
- Saying No. 13: Character of Blessed Muslim Men and Women
- Saying No. 14: How we should live in this world?
- Saying No. 15: Attributes of Knowledge Seekers
- Saying No. 16: How to be happy in this world?
- Saying No. 17: How to acquire Knowledge and Wisdom?
- Saying No. 18: How to seek protection from fear and grief?
- Saying No. 19: How to analyze this world?
- Saying No. 20: Leaders who invite people towards their Lord
- Saying No. 21: Surrender to the Divine Will and Its Rewards
- Saying No. 22: How to face physical illness?
- Saying No. 23: Attitude necessary for achieving the Eternal Bliss
- Saying No. 24: Be Thankful
- Saying No. 25: This Life vs. The Life Hereafter
- Saying No. 26: Four Great Morals
- Saying No. 27: Din Versus Duniya (Awareness)
- Saying No. 28: Din Versus Duniya (Comparison)
- Saying No. 29: Din Versus Duniya (The Reality)
- Saying No. 30: Din Versus Duniya (Ethics/Piety)
- Saying No. 31: Din and Duniya (The Weight of Sins)
- Saying No. 32: Din and Duniya (About Worldly Activities and Heaven)
- Saying No. 33: Din and Duniya (About Worldly Activities and Heaven)
- Saying No. 34: Din and Duniya (Do Your Duty and Prepare for a Quick Departure)
- Saying No. 35: Din and Duniya (The Process of Death)
- Saying No. 36: Din and Duniya (How Man Becomes a Slave of this World)
- Saying No. 37: Din and Duniya (Qualities of a True Muslim)
- Saying No. 38: Din and Duniya (The Right Path)
- Saying No. 39: Din and Duniya (The Real Insight)
- Saying No. 40: Din and Duniya (The Role of the NOOR Mowlana Hazir Imam)
[ Bulletins ]
Article by Dr. Noorallah Juma
Copyright © 2000-2005 All Rights Reserved - SalmanSpiritual.Com