Excerpts Related to Recitation of the Holy Dua Three Times a Day On Time
This post addresses the issue of compulsory daily prayers:
Teachings of Allah and His Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s.):
"Ibn Mas'ud said: I asked the Prophet which action is dearest to God and he replied, "Prayer at its proper time."
"Ibn Mas'ud said that a man kissed a woman and came and told the Prophet. Then God revealed, "And observe the prayer at the two ends of the day and the neighbouring parts of the night, for good deeds remove evil deeds." (Holy Qur'an 11:114). The man asked God's messenger whether this referred to him, and he replied, "It refers to everyone of my whole people."
"Abdallah b. 'Amr. b. al-'As said that the Prophet mentioned prayer one day saying, "If anyone keeps to it, it will be light, evidence and salvation for him on the day of resurrection."
Teaching of Hazrat (Noor) Mowlana (Shah) Murtaza Ali (a.s.):
"Optional prayers cannot attain the pleasures of God for you when compulsory daily prayers are left unattended."
Teaching of Noor Mowlana Shah Sultan Muhammad Shah (a.s.):
"The healthy human body is the temple in which the flame of the Holy Spirit burns, and thus it deserves the respect of scrupulous cleanliness and personal hygiene. Prayer is a daily necessity, a direct communication of the spark with the universal flame"
- Robson, J., Book IV. Prayer. Chapter XVII. In: Mishkat al Masabih Vol. I (English translation with explanatory notes), 114-115.
- Robson, J., Book IV. Prayer. Chapter XVII. In: Mishkat al Masabih Vol. I (English translation with explanatory notes), 114.
- Robson, J., Book IV. Prayer. Chapter XVII. In: Mishkat al Masabih Vol. I (English translation with explanatory notes), 116.
- Imam Hazrat (Noor) Mowlana (Shah) Murtaza Ali (a.s.). Nahjul Balagha: Sermons, letters and saying of Hazrat Ali (Translated by Jafery, Syed Mohammed Askari), Sayings of Hazrat Ali: 39, 277.
- Aga Khan III (Noor Mowlana Shah Sultan Mohammed Shah), Memoirs of Aga Khan, 176.
- Imam Noor Mowlana Shah Mustansir bi'l-laah II. Advices of Manliness (Pandiyat-i Jawanmardi). Translated from Persian to English by W. Ivanow. The Ismaili Society Series A No. 6.
- Robson, J. Mishkat al Masabih Vol. I (English translation with explanatory notes), Sh. Muhammad Ashraf, Lahore, r1990.
- Jafery, Syed Mohammed Askari. Nahjul Balagha: Sermons, letters and saying of Hazrat Ali, Tahrike Tarsile Quran, New York, 1981.
- Aga Khan III. Memoirs of Aga Khan. Cassell, London, 1954.
Peace, light, barakat and tayid,
Feb. 10, 2004
[Foundation of Faith]
The lit candle represents the Light of Imamat. Let us actualize this Light into our spiritual hearts, heads, & consciences so that we may also be able to submit spiritual & luminous nazranas in the Diamond Jubilee.
Moti Vênti — Baitul Khyal Satado
Moti Vênti verses, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(7 Days: Nov 2-8, 2018)
Anant Akhado Verses, Gratitude Dhikr and Angelic Salwat
(40 Days: Nov 4-Dec 13, 2018)
Other Potential Projects
Anant Akhado and Nav Chhuga Combined Project
Anant Akhado & Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ Verses, Gratitude Dhikr, dhikr of 99 Beautiful Names of Allah and Angelic Salwat
(49 Days: TBA)
Anant Akhado Venti Verses
Vênti Verses from Anant Akhado, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(7 Days: TBA; 10 min before first dua)
Anant Akhado Dasond Verses
28 Dasond verses from Anant Akhado, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(9-day Project: TBA)
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhuga
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ verses, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(9 Days: TBA; 20 min before first dua)
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhuga and Dasond verses
Recitation of Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ, 28 dasond verses, Gratitude Dhikr and Angelic Salwat
(9 Days: TBA)
Diamond Jubilee Sparks :: Higher Spiritual Enlightenment Educational Posts
The goal of this website is to provide resources for actualizing the Light of Imamat in one's spiritual heart, head, sense and conscience. This will enable each murid to also present spiritual and luminous nazranas as described below to Noor Mowlana Hazar Imam in the Diamond Jubilee.
A Spiritual Nazrana
is in the form of a pure spiritual heart which is in a state of constant dhikr.
A Luminous Nazrana
is in the form of a sound heart (qalb-i salim) which is in a state of constant dhikr & enlightenment.
Dhikr & Tasbi Tracks:
NOOR Mowlana Murtaza Ali (a.s.) has said:
"Remember that the descendants of the Holy Prophet (S.A.S.) are stars in the Heaven, if one sets the other will rise to illumine your path; the Merciful Lord has thus completed His Blessings amongst you."
NOOR Mowlana Shah Karim Al-Hussaini (a.s.) Hazar Imam's prayer:
"And I pray that you may live in peace and with spiritual enlightenment to guide you."