Moti Vênti Verses and Angelic Salwat Project for
Being Blessed with Zaheri Noorani Didars in Western Canada
and Other Countries, and many Batini-Noorani Didars during the
Diamond Jubilee year
Baitul Khyal Satado Week
Feb. 11, 2018
Feb. 17, 2018
If you select a different start date, your selection will be saved in your
browser cookies the next time you visit this page.
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Niyat and Prayer List Page
The niyat of this project is to recite 50 verses of Moti Vênti and angelic salwat over a period of 7 days for the purification of our souls. This also has to be simultaneously augmented with a productive bandagi of full concentration so that we may be blessed with many batini-noorani didars of Noor Mowlana Hazar Imam in the upcoming year.
Noble Prayer List
Let us first read the following esoteric list of noble wishes for 7-day project because it is the basis of our ardent supplication to our beloved NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
In anticipation of the bounties of the Diamond Jubilee, Ya Mowla, Ya Wali, Ya Karim, Ya Ali, Ya NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
- bless us with faith by sending the bounty of Ruhu'l-iman (i.e., spiritual and luminous particles of the soul of faith) into our personal worlds from your Pure Soul and Eternal Light;
- forgive our sins, mistakes and oversights and make us staunch, obedient (farman bardari) mu'mins;
- keep us on the Right Path, the path illuminated by the Light of Eternal Ali;
- purify our souls through the blessings derived from our additional dhikr and help us live a balanced life;
- make us regular in our morning and evening prayers;
- bless us with inspiration, strength, courage and conviction to practise luminous prayer (bandagi) at the luminous time (small watches of the night) with the luminous word (bol, ism-i azam or Ya Ali tasbi);
- bestow enlightenment to our souls and bless us with many Batini-Noorani didars;
- usher us in the abode of peace (Dar-as-Salaam) and grant us eternal existence. Ameen.
Haizinda — Qayampaya
(Our Present Imam is Living and His NOOR is Eternal)
Peace, light, barakat, tayid and many Batini-Noorani Didars,
Noorallah Juma (email@example.com)
Sunday, April 22, 2018
The lit candle represents the Light of Imamat. Let us actualize this Light into our spiritual hearts, heads, & consciences so that we may also be able to submit spiritual & luminous nazranas in the Diamond Jubilee.
Moti Vênti — Baitul Khyal Satado
Moti Vênti verses, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(7 Days: Nov 2-8, 2018)
Anant Akhado Verses, Gratitude Dhikr and Angelic Salwat
(40 Days: Nov 4-Dec 13, 2018)
Other Potential Projects
Anant Akhado and Nav Chhuga Combined Project
Anant Akhado & Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ Verses, Gratitude Dhikr, dhikr of 99 Beautiful Names of Allah and Angelic Salwat
(49 Days: TBA)
Anant Akhado Venti Verses
Vênti Verses from Anant Akhado, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(7 Days: TBA; 10 min before first dua)
Anant Akhado Dasond Verses
28 Dasond verses from Anant Akhado, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(9-day Project: TBA)
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhuga
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ verses, Gratitude Dhikr & Angelic Salwat
(9 Days: TBA; 20 min before first dua)
Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhuga and Dasond verses
Recitation of Ana(n)t nâ Nav Chhugâ, 28 dasond verses, Gratitude Dhikr and Angelic Salwat
(9 Days: TBA)
Diamond Jubilee Sparks :: Higher Spiritual Enlightenment Educational Posts
The goal of this website is to provide resources for actualizing the Light of Imamat in one's spiritual heart, head, sense and conscience. This will enable each murid to also present spiritual and luminous nazranas as described below to Noor Mowlana Hazar Imam in the Diamond Jubilee.
A Spiritual Nazrana
is in the form of a pure spiritual heart which is in a state of constant dhikr.
A Luminous Nazrana
is in the form of a sound heart (qalb-i salim) which is in a state of constant dhikr & enlightenment.
Dhikr & Tasbi Tracks:
NOOR Mowlana Murtaza Ali (a.s.) has said:
"Remember that the descendants of the Holy Prophet (S.A.S.) are stars in the Heaven, if one sets the other will rise to illumine your path; the Merciful Lord has thus completed His Blessings amongst you."
NOOR Mowlana Shah Karim Al-Hussaini (a.s.) Hazar Imam's prayer:
"And I pray that you may live in peace and with spiritual enlightenment to guide you."