Recitation of Moti Vênti Verses and Angelic Salwat
for Many Batini-Noorani Didars During the Diamond Jubilee Year
(Baitul Khyal Satado Week: August 11, 2017 to August 17, 2017)
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Niyat and Prayer List Page
The niyat of this project is to recite 50 verses of Moti Vênti and angelic salwat over a period of 7 days for the purification of our souls. This also has to be simultaneously augmented with a productive bandagi of full concentration so that we may be blessed with many batini-noorani didars of Noor Mowlana Hazar Imam in the upcoming year.
Noble Prayer List
Let us first read the following esoteric list of noble wishes for 7-day project because it is the basis of our ardent supplication to our beloved NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
In anticipation of the bounties of the Diamond Jubilee, Ya Mowla, Ya Wali, Ya Karim, Ya Ali, Ya NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
- bless us with faith by sending the bounty of Ruhu'l-iman (i.e., spiritual and luminous particles of the soul of faith) into our personal worlds from your Pure Soul and Eternal Light;
- forgive our sins, mistakes and oversights and make us staunch, obedient (farman bardari) mu'mins;
- keep us on the Right Path, the path illuminated by the Light of Eternal Ali;
- purify our souls through the blessings derived from our additional dhikr and help us live a balanced life;
- make us regular in our morning and evening prayers;
- bless us with inspiration, strength, courage and conviction to practise luminous prayer (bandagi) at the luminous time (small watches of the night) with the luminous word (bol, ism-i azam or Ya Ali tasbi);
- bestow enlightenment to our souls and bless us with many Batini-Noorani didars;
- usher us in the abode of peace (Dar-as-Salaam) and grant us eternal existence. Ameen.
Haizinda — Qayampaya
(Our Present Imam is Living and His NOOR is Eternal)
Peace, light, barakat, tayid and many Batini-Noorani Didars,
Noorallah Juma (email@example.com)
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
The lit candle represents the Light of Imamat. Let us actualize this Light into our spiritual hearts, heads, & consciences so that we may also be able to submit spiritual & luminous nazranas in the Diamond Jubilee.