Anant Akhado and Anant Naa Nav Chhuga Recitation & Dhikr for Holy Batini-Noorani Didar
Holy Ginan verses, Special Dhikr Derived from Allah's Beautiful Names & Angelic Salwat
(Project Duration: 49-days from May 31, 2017 to July 18, 2017)
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Niyat and Prayer List Page
The niyat of this global project is to recite 500 verses of Anant Akhado, 90 verses of Anant nâ Nav Chhugâ, 99 dhikr tasbis derived from the Allah's Beautiful Names ('Asmaaa-'ul-Husnaa) and angelic salwat over a period of 49 days for the purification of our souls. This also has to be simultaneously augmented with a productive bandagi of full concentration so that we may be blessed with many batini-noorani didars of Noor Mowlana Hazar Imam in the upcoming year.
Noble Prayer List
Let us first read the following esoteric list of noble wishes for 49-day project because it is the basis of our ardent supplication to our beloved NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
In anticipation of the bounties of the Diamond Jubilee, Ya Mowla, Ya Wali, Ya Karim, Ya Ali, Ya NOOR Mowlana Hazar Imam:
- bless us with faith by sending the bounty of Ruhu'l-iman (i.e., spiritual and luminous particles of the soul of faith) into our personal worlds from your Pure Soul and Eternal Light;
- forgive our sins, mistakes and oversights and make us staunch, obedient (farman bardari) mu'mins;
- keep us on the Right Path, the path illuminated by the Light of Eternal Ali;
- purify our souls through the blessings derived from our additional dhikr and help us live a balanced life;
- make us regular in our morning and evening prayers;
- bless us with inspiration, strength, courage and conviction to practise luminous prayer (bandagi) at the luminous time (small watches of the night) with the luminous word (bol, ism-i azam or Ya Ali tasbi);
- bestow enlightenment to our souls and bless us with many Batini-Noorani didars;
- usher us in the abode of peace (Dar-as-Salaam) and grant us eternal existence. Ameen.
Anant Akhado and Nav Chhuga Recitals:
Schedule | Niyat and Prayer List | Ginans Section